We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Securities Fraud Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Securities Fraud?
Securities Fraud is a crime where a person Intentionally conceals, omits, or perverts financial information to cheat or take unlawful advantage of investors, in violation of the securities laws. A Securities Fraud arrest can mean heavy fines and jail time.
Securities Fraud can include:
- Annuity Abuse
- Auction Rate SecuritiesMisrepresentations
- Breakpoint Selling
- Civil Theft of Funds orSecurities
- Churning - Excessive Trading
- Failure to Follow Instructions
- Failure to Protect Profits
- Forex Trading Fraud
- Forged Documents - AccountStatements
- Fraudulent - MaterialMisrepresentations
- Fraudulent - Material Omissions
- Fraudulent - Transfers ofAssets
- Front Running
- High Yield Junk Bond Funds
- Mutual Fund Switching
- Mutual Fund Class B Sales
- Options Abuse
- Over Concentration of AssetClasses
- Over Concentration of Stocks -Bonds
- Selling Away
- Unauthorized Trading
- Unnecessary Use Of Margin
- Unsuitable Recommendations
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Securities Fraud you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Securities Fraud or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Securities Fraud can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Securities Fraud, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Securities Fraud Criminal Lawyer | Securities Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Securities Fraud Criminal Attorney | Securities Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney | Securities Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Securities Fraud California Defense Lawyer | Securities Fraud Defense Attorneys | Securities Fraud Criminal Attorneys | Securities Fraud California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Securities Fraud, California Crime Lawyer | Securities Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Securities Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Securities Fraud, California Crime Attorney