We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California – Prostitution Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Prostitution?
Prostitution is considered is felony. Prostitution and thePromotion of Prostitution is a charge that involves anyone other than the prostitute who profits from the act of prostitution either by receiving money or property from the act. If convicted a person can face a heft fine and jail time.
If you have been arrested for Prostitution regardless of your innocence allegations can immediately compel co-workers, law enforcement, and the media to label you as a sexual predator.
Prostitution related charges can include:
- Drugging for prostitution orsex
- Detaining for prostitution orsex
- Enticement for prostitution orsex
- Inducing a person undereighteen to have sex
- Inducing a minor intoprostitution
- Keeping house of ill repute(prostitution)
- Living off or sharing earningsof a prostitute
- Multiple convictions of streetwalking
- Procuring a person to practiceprostitution
- Procuring a place for prostitution
- Public lewdness
- Soliciting for prostitute
- Using public places forsoliciting
If you are charged with Prostitution or with any sex-related offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Prostitution can carry severe penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Prostitution, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Prostitution Criminal Lawyer | Prostitution Criminal Defense Lawyer | Prostitution Criminal Attorney | Prostitution Criminal Defense Attorney | Prostitution Criminal Defense Lawyer | Prostitution California Defense Lawyer | Prostitution Defense Attorneys | Prostitution Criminal Attorneys | Prostitution California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Prostitution, California Crime Lawyer | Prostitution Criminal Defense Lawyer | Prostitution Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Prostitution, California Crime Attorney