We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Ponzi Schemes Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Ponzi Schemes?
A Ponzi schemes typically pays or promises to pay very high returns to investors. The catch is that when and if payments materialize they come out of the money paid in by those same or subsequent investors an not from any actual profits generated by any real business.
A Ponzi schemes operates strictly by paying early investors with money deposited by later investors without an emphasis on recruiting or awareness of the participation structure.
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Ponzi Schemes you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Ponzi Schemes or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Ponzi Schemes can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Ponzi Schemes, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
The Ponzi scheme was named for Charles Ponzi, who became famous for using the technique to defraud investors in the early twentieth century.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Ponzi Schemes Criminal Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Defense Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Attorney | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Defense Attorney | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Defense Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes California Defense Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes Defense Attorneys | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Attorneys | Ponzi Schemes California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Ponzi Schemes, California Crime Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Defense Lawyer | Ponzi Schemes Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Ponzi Schemes, California Crime Attorney