We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Felony Offense Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Felony Offense?
With a Felony conviction you could be facing years in prison and thousands of dollars in fines.
Felony Offense Can Include:
- Armed robbery
- Assault and battery
- Drug trafficking
- Drug manufacturing
- Drug possession
- Identity theft
- Indecent exposure
- Sex crimes
- Weapons offenses
- White collar crimes
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with a Felony Offense you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with a Felony Offense or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Felony Offense can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of a Felony Offense, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Felony Offense Criminal Lawyer | Felony Offense Criminal Defense Lawyer | Felony Offense Criminal Attorney | Felony Offense Criminal Defense Attorney | Felony Offense Criminal Defense Lawyer | Felony Offense California Defense Lawyer | Felony Offense Defense Attorneys | Felony Offense Criminal Attorneys | Felony Offense California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Felony Offense, California Crime Lawyer | Felony Offense Criminal Defense Lawyer | Felony Offense Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Felony Offense, California Crime Attorney