We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California – Expungement Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Expungement?
Misdemeanors and felony convictions are viewable on a person's personal record forever, unless action is taken to have them sealed.Expungement is allowed depending on the severity of the charges. You cannot have conviction and arrests removed from your personal record, but you can have some items concealed from the general public. This will prevent friends, neighbors, future landlords and employers from being able to access the expunged information.An experienced defense attorney can help determine whether this is an option for you.
Expungement can be requested for past adverse matters like:
- DUI/ DWI
- Drug crimes
- Identity Theft crimes
- Identity Theft crimes
- Reckless driving
- Traffic offenses
- Theft crimes
- White collar crimes
- Weapons charges
Help With Your Expungement
We can help you clean up past mistakes and resolve the repercussions after an arrest or a conviction. If you meet the state's expungement eligibility requirements we can guide you through the steps needed to help you make a fresh start.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Expungement Criminal Lawyer | Expungement Criminal Defense Lawyer | Expungement Criminal Attorney | Expungement Criminal Defense Attorney | Expungement Criminal Defense Lawyer | Expungement California Defense Lawyer | Expungement Defense Attorneys | Expungement Criminal Attorneys | Expungement California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Expungement, California Crime Lawyer | Expungement Criminal Defense Lawyer | Expungement Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Expungement, California Crime Attorney