We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Credit - Debit Card Fraud Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Credit Card Fraud?
Debit and Credit Card Fraud is a Felony. Credit or debt card fraud is using someone else's credit or debit card without their permission. When a person swipes someone else's credit or debit card one time they are committing crime punishable by heavy fines and the possibility incarceration.
Debit and Credit Card fraud can include:
- Corporate credit card abuse
- Credit card transaction record laundering
- Fraudulent credit card transaction record of a sale
- Lying on your application for a credit card
- Lying to a bank on an credit card application
- Making false statements to obtain credit cards
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Credit / Debit Card Fraud you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Credit / Debit Card Fraud or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Credit / Debit Card Fraud can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Credit / Debit Card Fraud, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Attorney | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud California Defense Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud Defense Attorneys | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Attorneys | Credit Debit Card Fraud California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Credit Debit Card Fraud, California Crime Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Credit Debit Card Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Credit Debit Card Fraud, California Crime Attorney