We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Contempt of Court Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Contempt of Court?
Contempt of court is any willful disobedience of a court order or any misconduct in the presence of a court that interferes with a judge's ability to administer justice.
Contempt of Court can be Civil or Criminal
- Civil Contempt of Court is whenthe contemnor willfully disobeys a court order
- Criminal Contempt of Courtoccurs when the contemnor actually interferes with the ability of thecourt to function properly.
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Contempt of Court you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Contempt of Court or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Contempt of Court can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Contempt of Court, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Contempt of Court Criminal Lawyer | Contempt of Court Criminal Defense Lawyer | Contempt of Court Criminal Attorney | Contempt of Court Criminal Defense Attorney | Contempt of Court Criminal Defense Lawyer | Contempt of Court California Defense Lawyer | Contempt of Court Defense Attorneys | Contempt of Court Criminal Attorneys | Contempt of Court California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Contempt of Court, California Crime Lawyer | Contempt of Court Criminal Defense Lawyer | Contempt of Court Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Contempt of Court, California Crime Attorney